MBA, CPA, CGA, Owner
GREATER VANCOUVER BOARD OF TRADE,
QUICKBOOKS PLATINUM PROADVISOR
Gordana Stojsavljevic is an MBA graduate with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation. For over a decade Gordana worked as a Comptroller for privately owned business with head offices located in BC – noted below. For her time with these firms she has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge to help small businesses and North Shore business start-ups with their corporate tax needs.
Over the years, Gordana has accumulated a valuable experience and knowledge by working for clients in different industries in a financial capacity.
She prides her team by motivating other companies to go paperless companies go paperless for improved efficiency and reduced costs. Gordana’s team can set up your company can set up your company to reap the same benefits as she established with large firms.
G. Synergy Tax, CPA is located in North Vancouver providing accounting and corporate tax services to small business corporate clients.
Our North Vancouver accountants are knowledgeable accountants in:
- Corporate Tax Small Business Accounting
- Preparing and Filing Corporate Taxes (T2)
- Preparing and Filing Personal Taxes (T1)
- Financial Reporting Preparing Notice to Reader (NTR)
- Cash Flow Projections
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Consolidations and Financial Reporting
- Corporate and Operational Growth
- Process Development and Project Management
- Variance Analysis and Inventory Costing
A WORD FROM GORDANA
Many People Stand Behind My Success.
I wish to express my deep gratitude. We all work better, when we work together to all those many people who supported me in my CGA and MBA studies.
CPA, CA, Comptroller at the Vancouver Board of Trade.
CPA, CGA, Director of Finance of Army and Navy Department Stores.
CFO, GFS Canada.
General Manager, Albion Farms and Fisheries.
Owner, Pacific Restaurant Supply.
LEARN HOW TO SAVE ON YOUR CORPORATE TAX FILING
We respect your privacy. You will be only contacted by G.Synergy Tax CPA.
- OR -
G.Synergy Tax COVID policy
- Zoom meeting to get to know the Client
- Documents signed via secured platform DocuSign
- Secured upload on our website
- Zoom meeting or phone call to review the client tax return
- If the Client has hard copies, we have partnered with Phantom Couriers for safe delivery