The Information we collect.
At our Website, you can, among other things, view our products, request information, and gather information about our company, our services and our reviews. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these Website include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
At our Website, you can also submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to send information about the products and services of G. SYNERGY TAX, CPA and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people at these pages include recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
At certain sections of our Website, we may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Website such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows or Mac OS), and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, EarthLink, etc.).
How We Use the Information.
* We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
* We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when new products or services are offered or to fulfill a request by you for information.
* We will also use information that you provide for market research purposes, development of prospect lists and project planning.
* G. SYNERGY TAX, CPA and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not knowingly share information provided by you with anyone other than its subsidiaries and affiliates unless otherwise disclosed to you by an individual subsidiary or affiliate or except as required or permitted by applicable law. We do not sell our names or lists unless otherwise disclosed to you by an individual subsidiary or affiliate. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Accordingly, viewers should note that while it is our intent to hold private the information you transmit via our Website or by way of an Internet electronic mail system or service, G. SYNERGY TAX, CPA and its subsidiaries and affiliates cannot promise or ensure that such information will remain confidential or secure.
Collection of Information by Third Party Sites and Sponsors
Our Website may contain links to other Internet sites, which are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of the contents of such sites. In addition, other Internet sites may link to our Website without our knowledge or permission. Because G. SYNERGY TAX, CPA and its subsidiaries and affiliates have no control over such linked sites, we assume no obligation to review, and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Website. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
We sometimes may offer content (e.g., promotions, access to information concerning accounting or tax) that is sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the site activity. We have no control over such third parties’ use of this information.
Cookies and Other Technical Information
We may send “cookies” to your computer primarily to enhance your online experience. “Cookies” are files that can identify you as a unique customer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information (including click through and click stream data). Cookies can either be permanent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). We may also use tracking systems such as “Web beacons,” which monitor your use of our Website. Tracking systems (Web beacons or Web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the Web beacon appears, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the Web beacon appears, the time the page containing the Web beacon was viewed, the types of browser that fetched the Web beacon and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. When corresponding with you via HTML capable e-mail, Web beacons let us know whether you received and opened our e-mail.
On their own, cookies or Web beacons do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information. However, if you choose to furnish one of our Website with personally identifiable information, this information can be linked to the data stored in the cookies/Web beacons.
G.Synergy Tax COVID policy
- Zoom meeting to get to know the Client
- Documents signed via secured platform DocuSign
- Secured upload on our website
- Zoom meeting or phone call to review the client tax return
- If the Client has hard copies, we have partnered with Phantom Couriers for safe delivery