CORPORATE TAX PREPARATION AND FILING SERVICES FOR SMALL CORPORATE BUSINESS
Corporate Tax Filing in North Vancouver to Grow Your Small Business
For incorporated small business owners who need tax preparation and filing services for CRA, we are your affordable small business choice.
Financial Statements and Tax Preparation Process – North Vancouver
- After all accounts are reconciled, balanced to the external documents we review and prepare the first draft financial statement.
- We then send the draft documents to the client for review i.e. The first financial statement draft, and first tax summary draft.
- Once our client has reviewed the details and is happy to proceed, we review each file again prior to completion.
- After final review is done the financial statements are presented to the client at a face-to- face meeting in our office in North Vancouver, Zoom meeting or over the phone.
- Each file is then electronically submitted to CRA and followed up to download notice of assessment (NOA), and if there are any changes those are communicated in person to our valuable clients.
- We check our clients CRA account a few times per year. This is to ensure all payments are processed and applied correctly on CRA account and clients books.
LEARN HOW TO SAVE ON YOUR CORPORATE TAX FILING
We respect your privacy. You will be only contacted by G.Synergy Tax CPA.
- OR -
G.Synergy Tax COVID policy
- Zoom meeting to get to know the Client
- Documents signed via secured platform DocuSign
- Secured upload on our website
- Zoom meeting or phone call to review the client tax return
- If the Client has hard copies, we have partnered with Phantom Couriers for safe delivery