What Lights You Up?
Entrepreneurs, successful small business owners and start-ups. You are passionate about what you do . We are passionate about what we do. We want you to follow your heart’s desire and build the business that lights up your life. We are here to support you in achieving your goals. Here’s why.
Accounting At The Speed Of Light
We know you have corporate tax deadlines and so we get your accounting and tax work done at lightning speed. We are on time to meet your deadlines.
Bright Lights In The Accounting World
We hire the very best CPA accountants to take care of your work. Around here, we think of them as the “bright lights” of the accounting world. And the same goes for our Owner as she has decades of experience working as a Finance Director / Controller at large firms.
We Lighten The Load
Accounting and corporate taxes can be a source of stress. We can lighten the load. Corporate Tax for Small Business does not need to be taxing!
We can help with:
- Paperless Accounting
- Financial Advice
- Annual Budgeting
- Profitability Analysis
- Preparation And Filing Of Corporate Taxes (T2)
WHO BENEFITS FROM USING
G. SYNERGY TAX CPA?
Small Business Owners, North Shore Business Start-ups all benefit from the services offered at G. Synergy Tax CPA. We help you with preparing annual budgets, preparing and filing corporate taxes (T2) and if you need it Notice To Reader – NTR.
Do you want a better return on your corporate business investment? Call G. Synergy and we will help you analyze your profitability and plan for growth. We can be your financial corporate tax partner.
- Past clients have been a year to a year and a half in the arrears. We quickly brought them up to date with their corporate tax filing.
- A client with four companies was in arrears for three years and we quickly got him caught up.
- Saved a customer $6,000 in GST. Discovered $8,000 in excess water usage charges by municipality.
- We have created models for profit for a trades company.
G.Synergy Tax COVID policy
- Zoom meeting to get to know the Client
- Documents signed via secured platform DocuSign
- Secured upload on our website
- Zoom meeting or phone call to review the client tax return
- If the Client has hard copies, we have partnered with Phantom Couriers for safe delivery